We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to build inspiring products and services for our corporate and startup partners, with user value at the core.
As a UX/UI Specialist, you can:
- Design user experience and services to provide the best customer interactions with the product
- Design interactive user interface with great awareness on usability and accessibility
- Create original graphic designs and content to support the users tasks and product
- Use standard UX methodologies (user research, prototyping, wireframing) and common UX/UI design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- Your work will entail developing new software and services, as well as maintaining and enhancing the experience of existing products
- Be involved in all the stages of the software development process with all product stakeholders from the initial requirements to the technical implementation
- You have the opportunity to work with our corporate and startup partners across a wide range of industries and applications such as Telecoms, Banking, etc.
Skills and Experience
- We are looking for experienced UX/UI designers with at least 2 years of industry experience
- You have a mix of UI and UX skills with a strong passion to practice modern methodologies
- You have technical skills with UI/UX tools, and have minimum HTML & CSS skills
- You have knowledge of design tools in Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat or Dreamweaver
- You have a portfolio of multiple digital projects in diverse fields building web, mobile and desktop experience
- You are an excellent team player, with experience working in a cross-functional agile team
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Design, Computer Science or related field
- You must be fluent in English.
- You have great communication skills, both oral and written, technical and non-technical to collaborate as a teamplayer